Dnyanvardhini English Medium School Dress Code
- Wearing of watches is not permitted till std. VIII
- Wearing of any expensive or valuable ornaments is not allowed.
- Girls with shoulder length hair must wear two ponies.
- Girls with hair longer then shoulder length must wear two plaits.
- Hair should be oiled for boys as well as girls.
- For boys short hair (No fancy haircut shall be allowed)
- Students not in proper school uniforms may be asked to sit at the reception and the parents may be required to deliver the uniform to school.
- School uniform as mentioned below is to be worn during rainy season also.
- Students are required to wear black shoes in place of white canvas shoes.